- Income: minimum of £40,000 pa
- Residence: Minimum of 3 years residential history, with indefinite leave to remain if non EEA national and full working rights for EEA nationals
- Identity: Registered UK tax payer, valid identity documents and bank accounts
The tenant's ability to pay the rent will be assessed to mortgage affordability standards. The tenant's employment and income details will be thoroughly verified, using pay slips, tax returns and bank statements.
Tenant's net disposable income will then be calculated after deducting from verified post-tax income:
- all committed expenditure (such as car loans);
- essential expenditure (such as regular household expenses, commuting costs, council tax); and
- basic quality-of-living cost expenditure (such as basic recreation, clothing).
The net disposable income must exceed the total rental payment requirement.
The total rental payment must also be less than 40% of the net post-tax income of the tenant.
Good credit requirement
Your application will be individually evaluated. This will consider evaluating credit and employment information:
- Credit screening file will be obtained through a credit search
- Professional details, including employment details will be obtained and verified through the application process.
The purpose of the credit process will be to ensure that we only approve responsible applicants who can meet their rental commitments.