Whether you are a borrower or a lender, OnStep aims to
provide you with a fair and transparent service. If you have
any complaints with regards to your experience with us and
would like to register a complaint, please follow the below
How do I register a complaint?
You may register a complaint by contacting us through the
Complaints, OnStep, 27 Clements Lane, London EC4N 7AE
Once you have registered a complaint with us, your complaint
will be handled according to the following process:
- Upon receiving your complaint, we will endeavour to resolve the complaint by close of business on the next working day.
- If we cannot resolve the complaint by the next working day, we will write to you with an acknowledgement of the receipt of the complaint within 14 days containing the summary of your complaint as we understand it, the contact details of the person within Unbolted who is dealing with your complaint, and a description of the complaints procedure.
- We will investigate your complaint and endeavour to send a final response to you within four weeks of receiving your complaint. If we are unable to provide you with a final response within this timeframe, we will send you an update.
- If we are unable to provide you with a final response within four weeks, we will send a final response to you within eight weeks of receiving your complaint.
- The final response will contain a summary of our investigation and our decision on the matter as well as a copy of the Financial Ombudsman Services’ explanatory booklet.
What if I am not satisfied with your response?
If you are dissatisfied with our final response and our
decision on the matter, you have the right to register the
complaint with the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). You
must do so within six months of the date of our final
You can contact the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at:
The Financial Ombudsman Service
London E14 9SR
- 020 7964 1000